Friday, March 26, 2010

Progress on Technical Writing

Since being in this Technical Writing class, I have really started to pay attention to the forms of writing and acknowledge the structure of those who write to me, especially in Emails. My professors are usually direct and straight to the point. No carrying on and is very technical in their requests or answers when I give them questions. I realize in the business and work world, no one wants to carry on with questions and answers. They just want direct and adequate response. People are busy these days and don't have time to ramble on. They’re more organized in their writing and center around the main points so there is an effective line of communication between the reader and the writer. I realize that writing will be a major part in my work-life and I will strive to improve. Not only to improve myself though, but to also be able to clearly communicate information across to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment