Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tom Sumner's Visit

I didn’t realize how complicated it use to be to publish books. The publishing and editing process can really take its toll. But with our technological advances it has made it much easier. Tom stated though the sites out there to help publishers these days find the right covers for your author’s book and even systems that can assist the process of getting the book out into the market. I was also looking through most of the books that he has published and realize there wasn’t particularly any moral or subject with most of his books. They all had difference genres and topics. When you tend to work with many different authors, you have to adjust your perspective to their needs so make the books progression successful. I’m not exactly sure I see myself becoming an author yet alone a publisher, but I felt his visit was really insightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment